2019年3月9日 星期六

hello


Hello everyone!
My name is klay ,I’m twenty years old
Studying in second years of the department of internation business,
I come from kaohsiung and graduated from Nation Fongshan Vocational High School .
My Interests are playing basketball ,baseball and badminton,I like any sports events such as swimming, running and play ball so,when I turn on the TV ,I usually watch sports channel program .For example I like watch NBA game to see my favorite team GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS to defeat other team. If you have any question about NBA or sports , welcome to you discuss with me.
I also like to watch ONE PIECE ,NARUTO,and Hong Kong movie
Easy to say ,I very like to watch TV program
Thanks for your reading .hope everyone have a good second semester

1 則留言:

  1. So you are from Fongshan, James. It's a bit far from Taipei. Hope you do enjoy your learning and life here.

    回覆刪除