2019年4月22日 星期一

Augustana - Boston

Lyrics:

No one knows my name.In the light of the sun, is there anyone? Oh, it has begun...
Oh dear, you look so lost, your eyes are red and tears are shed,
This world you must've crossed...
You said...

You don't know me, and you don't even care, oh yeah,
And you said
You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains... oh yeah,

Essential yet appealed, you carry all your thoughts across an open field,
When flowers gaze at you... they're not the only ones who cry when they see you
You said...

You don't know me, and you don't even care, oh yeah,
Well you said
You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains... oh yeah,

She said I think I'll go to Boston...
I think I'll start a new life,
I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name,

I'll get out of California,
I'm tired of the weather,
I think I'll get a lover and fly him out to Spain...

Oh yeah and I think I'll go to Boston,
I think that I was tired
I think I need a new town to leave this all behind...

I think I need a sunrise,
I'm tired of the sunset,
I hear it's nice in the summer, some snow would be nice... oh yeah,

You don't know me, and you don't even care, oh yeah...

Boston... where no one knows my name...
Where no one knows my name...
Where no one knows my name... yeah



Files:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ASJBXu8tNo

introduction of the singer:  

He is an american rock band from San Diego country

The words :

1. wear my chain:means feel the same way

ex:You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains

2.shed: to lose a covering, such as leaves, hair, or skin, because it falls offnaturally, or to drop something in a natural way or by accident
ex:The trees shed their leaves in autumn

3.essential:necessary or needed
ex:Government support will be essential if the project is to succeed.

why do I like the song:

The song is my aunt introduced me to hear
This is a love song ,and when i hear thr melody of the song , i already fell in love with this song,Especially the piano melody is so beautiful
The lyrics of this song are simple but they allow me to understand the mood and scence
so that why i choose the love song.








沒有留言:

張貼留言